- Domino is slow and I see "Waiting for available socket" in my browser
- Comparing Jobs/Workspaces in Domino versions 4.4 and above
- Error when starting workspace: "Critical error in run: filecache path does not exist"
- How to Get Workspace Logs (4.4.x and above)
- Change workspace username to logged in Domino user.
- App Development in VS Code
- 500 Internal Server Error when user tries to login to Domino UI after upgrade to 5.1 from 4.6
- When deactivating a user, you receive a 403 error.
- User could not be deactivated...(Error code: 403)
- smarter-device-manager pods in CrashLoopBackOff
- Calico pods unhealthy
- How to restrict project permissions so that only Admins have the ability to share projects and invite collaborators
- How to add a CAcert to a Domino Compute Environment
- I cannot install the pywin32 package on Domino using pip install
- Install VS Code
- Multiple environments do not build or are stuck in queued status
- Install custom python packages from imported repos
- Installing Python 3.11 in a Domino Compute Environment
Projects and Files
- How to view the contents of an env variable via Mongo
- User not able to access projects after an update in their keycloak properties
- Why is Domino showing up my in my project's commit history?
- Error when using the CLI to create a project owned by an organization
- Project overview does not render tables in readme.md
- Setting up Project Tags
- Unexpected error when authenticating with Identity provider, duplicate key value violates unique constraint constraint_40
- UI 503 errors and Keycloak API errors due to Keycloak's default memory settings being insufficient
- User is logged out automatically after logging in or accessing their project
- SSO SAML, Okta, LDAP, ADFS Authentication with Domino 5.x
- User login stuck at 'Preparing for first Use'
- Why do I get redirected to the login screen when starting a workspace or job?
- Git pod backup failures
- Clearing Git Cache
- Git Repos or projects fail with "Invalid remote: origin"
- Can the Git repo that a Domino Git backed project is based on be changed?
- Scheduled Jobs: Feature request to make Git Reference section available on Git-based projects
- Error adding Azure devops git repository | Cannot access Git repository with URI
Models / Model APIs
- Model APIs: Repeated "400 Bad Request" exceptions in Instance Logs when "Show health checks" is checked
- Model API Deployment Failed
- Model API failure using the future package
- Model APIs: “TypeError: build_error_response() missing 1 required positional argument: 'model_time_ms'” error when sending a POST request
- Model Monitoring: Configuring Model Quality Test Defaults
- Model Monitoring: Configuring Data Drift Test Defaults
- API Examples for Domino's 5.x REST API
- Starting a job from a commit Id
- Passing arguments and starting Jobs via Domino REST API
- Dominodatalab-data REST API Package Compatibility
- Programmatically create a dataset snapshot via the Domino Rest API
- How to generate a User Activity Report by API call in Domino 4.x
CLI (Command Line Interface)
- Error when try to use "domino get" CLI to sync an existing project in Domino onto local machine
- CLI - Error getting site config
- How to use the domino CLI 'upload-dataset' command
- Installing the Domino CLI in a Workspace or with batch job
- CLI: How to download output files from a job into your local machine via the Domino CLI
- CLI: How to download project files into your local machine via the Domino CLI
- Obtaining Support bundle Logs on an App on Domino Version 4.3 up
- JupyterDash in Domino 5.x using "inline" app display
- Start a job with parameters via a published App
- Shiny App shows a gray screen after sometime or timeouts
- Unable to stop older version of the App from Admin Execution UI page
- Apps: Feature request to view app resource usage beyond the last 30 days
- Spark on Domino: "klist: No credentials cache found" error when trying to use Kerberos to authenticate into SQL Server
- Workspaces with Spark clusters suddenly fail during assigning, no endpoints available for service "distributed-compute-operator-webhook-server"
- Why isn't the Spark UI visible in my workspace?
- Spark Examples needed
- No Output Received From an On-Demand Spark Job Running on Large HW Tiers
- Multiple Spark Applications in Domino
- Jobs Dashboard displays Something Went Wrong
- Number of jobs that can run simultaneously
- Results emails may contains results from other jobs or launcher runs.
- KubernetesConfigurationApplicationFailed error in the User Output logs when starting up a workspace or job
- Keycloak: Recommended settings for session and token timeouts
- Error: “Authentication is required but no CredentialsProvider has been registered”
- First rule of CLI Troubleshooting
- Incompatible Windows File Names
- Can a Domino dataset be mounted as a shared dataset while a snapshots is in progress?
- Dataset(s) & Snapshot visibility in MongoDB
- Can I download files from Domino DFS and system?
- In projects owned by orgs, rerun jobs fail if jobs access datasets
- Database Locking
- I need to test connectivity to my MS-SQL server from a Workspace
- Connecting to MSSQL from Domino
- What are our options for mounting network drives so users can access them from their run?
- Connect to Microsoft SQL Database using official tools
- Setting Up a JDBC or ODBC Connection from Domino (Including Informatica Connections)
- Central config setting to prevent users from creating or editing environments
- Domino Datasets: Feature request to be able to mount datasets to Model APIs
- failed to pull image 602401143452.dkr.ecr.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/eks/pause:3.5
- FailedMount event "efs.csi.aws.com not found in the list of registered CSI drivers"
- Should this PV (persistentVolume) still be in my system in Retain status?
- Failure to upload large file to an S3 bucket using the Domino S3 data source connector