How to create a Dataset Snapshot from files in a workspace in Domino 5.x
- Create new dataset. From your project go to Materials>>Data and create new dataset.
- Go To Run>>Workspace and create a new workspace with IDE of your choice.
- Once your Workspace opens decide whether to use a linux terminal or the IDEs graphical file browser.
- Select Data and then Datasets and use the copy icon to copy the dataset path to the clipboard. Or use the file browser to navigate to the Dataset path. I chose the linux terminal in a Jupyter IDE.
- Move the files that you wish to create your snapshot in your dataset with to the Dataset path, in my case
- At this point you can stop the workspace or just go back to Material>>Data>>Domino Datasets and select your dataset.
- If you want to only add some of your files to the dataset use the checkbox to select them.
- Now goto 'Take a Snapshot' and choose Include All Files or Include Selected Files.
You now have a new snapshot.