Experiencing slow workspace startup time? It’s taking a while to load? It’s not responding? Frozen? Please check your workspace usage tab! Your session might be consuming a lot of memory.
Here is how:
Just click on your desired workspace and choose the USAGE icon next to settings and it should show you something similar below. This will tell us your workspace's utilization in terms of CPU and Memory
A. For Current Running Workspace:
- If you are working with Domino Support, often the Support Rep will ask you for a Support Bundle. Launch your project, go to the workspace dashboard, and it will automatically show your running workspace session.
2. Click on the “History” Icon on the right side.
3. You will be then directed to the “Workspace History” window, and will need to select the "Sessions" tab.
4. From there, select the desired session. You will see the “Workspace History Window." You just need to go to the " Admin" Tab and download it from there.
5. If downloading the Support Bundle is not available for you , you can try to download the logs instead. Then, choose the "Deployment Logs " section. You can now download a copy of the logs as a Json or CSV.
Note that there are times users "WON'T" See the SUPPORT BUNDLE (depending on privileges). Just ask your local admin to help you out and download it for you.