Comparing changes on data is one of the key aspects that users are interested in. It enables the users to see what are the new data/changes they have from workspaces and jobs.
Comparing jobs is still the same even in the newer versions of Domino (You can find out more from Run comparison ). What has changed is that, with the introduction of restartable workspaces, the option on workspace comparison was taken out of the Workspace Dashboard. So the question is, how do we do it?
There is a very useful way of doing so, and this will also allow you to compare job, runs, and workspace from a single dashboard. Here are the steps.
1. Go to your project's Activity Dashboard:
2. On the right it will show you a list of activities on the project it self. That includes run jobs, scheduled jobs, and workspaces. Just simply click on the dropdown menu to filter out what you need (Workspaces, etc) .
3. Once you have selected workspaces from the dropdown menu. Put a tick on the check box on the left side of your desired workspaces you wanted to compare.
4. Click on the 2 rectangular image on top just beside the Activities dropdown menu .
5. Once done you will see 2 columns side by side showing a comparison of the selected workspaces.
** Related Articles:
Please sign in to leave a comment.