It is undeniable that we sometime forget to stop workspaces from our projects. This can be caused by heavy workload, miss clicking the stop button, browser shuts down on you etc.
Leaving them open specially with a big hardware tier will certainly cause the bills to pile up. But we can avoid them by setting up the following:
A. Jobs And Workspace Notification:
You can set your project to send you a notification if you have a long running workspace.
1. Click the account Icon at the lower left of your screen:
2. Choose Account Settings and look for NOTIFICATION:
3. On the right side change the value on when you should be notified. It is important to note 2 things:
- Make sure you place a check mark on the tick box or it will not send you notifications
- Lastly by default, your ADMINS will set a long running notification, it will only be over ridden if you set the notification "SHORTER" compared to the value set by your ADMINS globally.
** Related Article: