During troubleshooting of many issues in the Domino UI, the support team may ask you to capture output from the browser devtools to attempt to trace the network traffic responsible for a failure. If you are unfamiliar with capturing a HAR file, you can do so in Chrome with the instructions below.
- Chrome browser (Other major browsers also support capturing web session traffic)
Using Google Chrome
Chrome's DevTools can capture all traffic and save it to a HAR file. Here's how to extract the HAR file in Chrome:
- Right-click in the browser window or tab and select Inspect.
- Click the Network tab in the panel that appears.
- Navigate to the URL you want to traffic.
- Click the download button (Export HAR appears when you hold the pointer over it.)
- Name the file.
- Click Save.
Content for all requests on the page are saved in the same HAR file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.