Experiencing slow workspace? It’s taking a while to load? It’s not responding? Frozen? Then check your workspace usage tab! Your session might be consuming a lot of memory.
Here is how:
A. For Current Running Workspace:
- Launch your project and go to the workspace dashboard and it will automatically show your running workspace session.
- Then click the “Usage” link on the right.
- A graph at bottom should appear. Just grab a screenshot of it.
B. For Old Workspaces:
1. Launch your project and go to the workspace dashboard.
2. Click on the “History” Icon on the right side.
3. You will be then directed to the “Workspace Session” window and would need to select the session you want.
4. Once you select the desired session it will bring you to the “Workspace Session Details Window” and then choose “Usage” (it is usually the default tab).
Now grab a screenshot and send it to your Domino Support as requested.