How to Get Workspace Logs :
Logs from workspaces are the most common requested file from a Domino Support Agent to help you with your troubleshooting.
Here are the steps on how to get them:
- Launch your project and go to the workspace dashboard.
- Click on the “History” Icon on the right side.
3. You will be then directed to the “Workspace Session” window and would need to select the session you want.
4. Once you select the desired session it will bring you to the “Workspace Session Details Window” and then choose “Deployment Logs”. Just click on the download button and send it as an attachment as requested by your support personnel.
5. You might be asked for the "SUPPORT BUNDLE," and to get that you should just follow Steps 1-4 and then choose “Admin” as seen below. Just download it and you send it as requested. Cheers!