We commonly get tickets from users whose workspaces won't start. The most common cause of this issue is the Compute Environment. A good way to test this is by changing the Compute Environment you're using for your workspace and trying to launch the workspace again. We recommend using one of the standard Domino Analytics Distribution environments to give the best chance of the workspace successfully launching.
If your workspace successfully launches after switching to a DAD, you can try to fix this issue by either reverting to a previous version of the environment that was known to work properly or, alternatively, you can try removing elements of the environment one by one until the problematic line of the Dockerfile is identified.
If your workspace does not successfully launch, please contact Domino Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some helpful information to provide in your message includes:
1. Logs for the problematic workspace
2. A link to the workspace/project you're having issues with
3. Which alternate Compute Environment you tried
4. Whether other users are having the same issue in their projects
5. Whether another user can successfully launch a workspace in your project
6. Whether you can launch a workspace in your quick-start project using a standard Domino Analytics Distribution
7. Whether you have ever been able to launch workspaces successfully