Scope of Service
The following information relates to the Support services Domino bundles with our customer/user licenses, at no additional cost, via Domino Support’s Customer Portal (https://tickets.dominodatalab.com, email@example.com, and the “Support” button embedded in Domino products).
Domino Support provides world-class Technical Support and an outstanding customer experience by ensuring timely, thorough resolution to the issues we investigate. We maintain a constant feedback loop with consumers of our services, acting quickly and frequently on their input to achieve continuous improvement.
Domino Support’s area of expertise is in core Domino products. We maintain very high standards for customer satisfaction and responsiveness when investigating product-related issues on behalf of our customers. Please see the information below for details.
Domino Support provides support for:
- Usage of our core products
- Diagnosis of issues within our core products
- Configuration of core product features
Domino Support does not provide expertise related to:
- Modified installers or deployment packages
- Building custom environments and dependency resolution
- Product customizations or code development
- System or network design
- Implementation of development or security policies/practices
- Undocumented product features or functionality
- Beta releases, release candidates, or feature previews
- Training modules
- Untested platforms
This applies to the commercial releases of Domino products, including Domino Workbench and Domino Model Monitor
Domino APIs: Scope of Coverage
In addition to the information above, the following information applies to Domino Support's service coverage for our APIs (example: REST, Model API).
Domino Support offers the following assistance for APIs:
- Confirmation that Domino’s proprietary methods and inputs return results as expected, based on our product documentation
Domino Support does not provide assistance for:
- Customers’ scripts, code, application, customized system configuration, or issues that result from conflicts therein
Article is closed for comments.