In general, we do not support or maintain customized compute environments and package installs. We can help in these situations with failed package installs either at runtime or in Compute Environments though, since we understand that installing python and R data science packages can sometimes be challenging. So if you have hit a road block let us know and we'll do what we can to help out.
Articles in this section
- How to add a CAcert to a Domino Compute Environment
- Installing Python 3.11 in a Domino Compute Environment
- Failed to create a bus connection: No such file or directory
- Yarn Package invalid key
- Code fails to run in R studio workspace after sharing the environment with an Organization
- Missing Build logs in ImageBuilder v3 (Hephaestus)
- Why are we getting inconsistent results on Domino Data Lab vs when running our code locally?
- Compute Environments based on another environment never use a newer revision of the base environment
- devtools addition to Compute Environment errors when using R4.0
- Rstudio 'plot' functions fail with "R graphics engine version 15 is not supported by this version of RStudio"
Please sign in to leave a comment.