I want my code to behave differently while I'm developing it in Jupyterlab than it does when live as a model, but I don't want to manually edit a true/false variable every time. Is there a smart way to do this programmatically?
Articles in this section
- Increase model API payload size
- Errors during model build : Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known')': /simple/prometheus-client/
- Creating API Key on your Domino Account Settings
- How To Set Up Notification For Model Monitor
- How to Generate API Token For Model Monitor
- DMM ingestion fails with 'Expected numeric, but found only non-numeric values for column X'
- Model APIs: New builds fail with "Error during image build and push: timed out waiting for replicator to prepare resources"
- Writing to the Domino File System from a Model API
- Change DMM/IMM cronjob schedule
- Invoking function exposed by a Model API via a script
Submitted by: mac.rogers
Please sign in to leave a comment.