The models do not inherit environment variables set at the project level. However, you can set model-specific environment variables on the model settings page. To get there, select the model you're running under the Model APIs tab and at the top you should see settings and then the environment tab on the left.
Articles in this section
- Errors during model build : Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known')': /simple/prometheus-client/
- Creating API Key on your Domino Account Settings
- DMM ingestion fails with 'Expected numeric, but found only non-numeric values for column X'
- Model APIs: New builds fail with "Error during image build and push: timed out waiting for replicator to prepare resources"
- Writing to the Domino File System from a Model API
- Change DMM/IMM cronjob schedule
- Invoking function exposed by a Model API via a script
- Setting up Integrated Model Monitoring (IMM) using Domino SDK
- Model permissions change for Domino version 5.0 - 5.2
- I am unable to run my model and see a warning that says "consider increasing buffer size" in the logs