You can create a new organization in Domino by going to your user Account Settings and then selecting Organizations from the left menu panel. There you will be prompted to create a new organization, give it a name, and add members to the organization. You will not need administrator access in order to create a new organization.
Articles in this section
- 500 Internal Server Error when user tries to login to Domino UI after upgrade to 5.1 from 4.6
- When deactivating a user, you receive a 403 error.
- Dispatcher log has "Error post-processing run.... domino.authz.NotAuthorizedException: Not authorized"
- What does the 'Domino Employee' setting do in the Admin>>User Dashboard?
- Does Domino support IMDSv2?
- GPU Workspace not able to start and exits with error.
- Extending an LV without moving the underlying data
- 500 and 400 errors due to com.bettercloud.vault.VaultException using K8s 1.21+ on Domino versions prior to 5.2.3
- Switching Domino Users Roles
- Troubleshooting DMM via the Spark UI