We suggest using the most up-to-date hardware from your cloud provider for your commonly-used hardware tiers. This is something Domino can help you monitor and update. For example, as of spring 2019 if you are using hardware tiers built on AWS m4 machines, we would suggest updating your hardware tiers to use m5 machines. Some of the benefits of using m5 vs m4 machines are described here: https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/m5-the-next-generation-of-general-purpose-ec2-instances/
Articles in this section
- 500 Internal Server Error when user tries to login to Domino UI after upgrade to 5.1 from 4.6
- When deactivating a user, you receive a 403 error.
- What does the 'Domino Employee' setting do in the Admin>>User Dashboard?
- Does Domino support IMDSv2?
- GPU Workspace not able to start and exits with error.
- Extending an LV without moving the underlying data
- 500 and 400 errors due to com.bettercloud.vault.VaultException using K8s 1.21+ on Domino versions prior to 5.2.3
- Switching Domino Users Roles
- Troubleshooting DMM via the Spark UI
- Feature Flag ShortLived.EnableUserNotifications is exposed in Domino 5.0.2 but has no effect