Users often ask: How do I change my Domino username or email address?
Articles in this section
- Model APIs list is missing columns: Status, Active Version, Owner
- How to check workspace resource usage and switch hardware tiers when hitting max CPU and memory limits
- Using ssh in Domino 4 and 5
- After Domino 4.x to 5.x upgrade executions fail with "HTTP Error 400: Bad Request POSTing to..."
- kubectl - An error occurred (AccessDenied) when calling the AssumeRole operation:
- Get notification when others add collaborators to projects you own
- What is the timezone in logs?
- Sending emails in python using smtplib
- Use Nextflow andSnakemake with Domino
- Azure : Access the nodes w/o ssh or teleport access
Click on your username in the Domino UI, then Account Settings > User Profile > make your changes > Save
Note that usernames and email addresses are unique in your Domino deployment, so they can't belong to another user already.
Submitted by: mac.rogers
Please sign in to leave a comment.