You can see your version of Domino by going to the Domino UI and adding /version at the end of the base domain. For example, if you normally visit Domino at app.dominodatalab.com, you would go to app.dominodatalab.com/version in your browser to see the version of Domino. If you use Domino through your company, the URL when visiting your project would look like your_domino_domain/u/username/projectname and you would check the version by going to your_domino_domain/version in your browser.
Articles in this section
- DMM Identifying stuck Ingestion Jobs and clearing them out
- Ideas for recovery if you accidentally delete a kubernetes resource
- Central config setting to prevent users from creating or editing environments
- Domino Datasets: Feature request to be able to mount datasets to Model APIs
- failed to pull image 602401143452.dkr.ecr.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/eks/pause:3.5
- FailedMount event "efs.csi.aws.com not found in the list of registered CSI drivers"
- Should this PV (persistentVolume) still be in my system in Retain status?
- Failure to upload large file to an S3 bucket using the Domino S3 data source connector
- Change in authentication provider leads to 431 http errors while browsing Domino
- Model APIs list is missing columns: Status, Active Version, Owner